Uses of a financial vehicle you have heard of, but you have never been taught about:
- Create Passive Income with No work, No Risk, and No Taxes
- Infinite Banking- Use it to create your Private Banking System
- Pay yourself when you borrow money, instead of paying the bank
- Earn 4-7% Compounding interest instead of .5% the bank pays you
- Access your money any time
- Safer than a traditional bank
- This strategy will increase your Return on every investment. It does not matter if you invest in real estate, the stock market, or your business.
- Use it to help with Long Term Care expenses, so you do not run your other assets dry.
- Less expensive than traditional Long-Term Care
- Use this financial tool if you are terminally ill, so you do not run your other assets dry
- 412(e)(3) retirement plan allows you to contribute up to $230,000 in 2021
- LIRP- A retirement plan that will enable you to take advantage of the stock market indexes but never risk money in the stock market again. Invest with after-tax dollars. It allows you to Create Tax-Free cash Flow in Retirement and will never lose value from market losses
- Use this financial tool to create other tax deductions
- Use to protect your business, your business partners, and your family
- Banks put $100’s of Billions of dollars into this financial vehicle because of the safety, the liquidity, and the tax advantages
Do you have a key employee or business partner? What happens to your business when a key employee no longer works for you? What if your business partner dies, gets disabled, goes bankrupt, gets a divorce, or otherwise leaves the business? What happens to their share of the company, and how do you maintain control of the company? How do you afford a buy-out? This financial vehicle protects you, your family, their family, and your employees and their families.
Whole Life Insurance
It serves many functions while you are living. It is what the wealthy have been utilizing for centuries—time to stop listening to all the nonsense out there. Banks, Wallstreet, and the Government teach you one way while they do something different. That is why they always win. Don’t you want to use the same strategies Banks and Wall Street use and start winning?
Whether you recognize it or not, you finance everything you buy. You either pay interest to finance companies, such as a bank, or you give up the interest/profit you would have otherwise earned on your money when you pay cash for your purchases.
It does not have to be this way. There is a strategy in which you do not have to give up this profit. It is called Infinite Banking. Infinite Banking is a financial strategy that enables you to take control of your savings and debt obligations and, in essence, allows you to create your private bank.
Time to start thinking like a banker and Reclaim the Banking Function in Your Life
In the world of personal finance, who controls most of the money? Who profits the most? Who always makes money, no matter what the economy or job market is doing? THE BANK OWNER!
Would you own a bank if you could? OF COURSE, YOU WOULD!
If banks kept hundreds of billions of dollars in a safe account that earned them 4-7% every year, would you want to know about it? If it is good enough for banks, shouldn’t it be good enough for you?
Bankers think differently than most people. They use other people’s money to multiply their wealth.
Bankers know that the real money opportunity comes from the interest people pay them on everything from cars to homes to student loans to credit cards.
We are taught to accumulate wealth and to give our money to Wall Street and the banks. Who teaches us that? BANKS AND WALL STREET. WHY? So, they can create wealth for themselves with your money.
Bankers and Wall Street tell you to park your money with them, yet they deploy your money and keep your money in motion to create more wealth for themselves. Keeping money in motion is called the velocity of money—the more money that is kept in motion, the more money that is created.
They do not park your money, so why should you?
Most people think like “consumers,” and so they consume their wealth. But, if you look up the word “consume,” it means “to destroy.” Consumers are Wealth Destroyers. Do you want to continue destroying your wealth?
What if you could consume AND build wealth at the same time? Would you want to do it? OF COURSE! Why wouldn’t you?
If you could be your financing source for homes, cars, vacations, college tuition, and pay the interest back to YOUR private family bank and build YOUR wealth instead of someone else’s wealth, would you do it? OF COURSE! Why wouldn’t you?
What if you could collect a 4-6% return on your money every year instead of the .5% the banks pay you? Would you do it? What if you have access to that money and you never have to pay taxes on that money? Would you do it? OF COURSE! Why wouldn’t you?
Would you like to self-finance a business start-up? If you already have a business, would you like to finance your cash flow and simultaneously build your wealth? OF COURSE! Why wouldn’t you?
We are in a time of low-interest rates, so you probably do not think about the interest you pay to the bank. But it is not about the interest rate you spend; it is about the VOLUME of interest you pay.
If you want to start living like a banker, building wealth like a banker, and retire like a banker, you must start thinking like a banker. We will help you create your private family bank using a tax-favored financial vehicle we are all familiar with, yet few people understand. It is a strategy the wealthy use and one you have probably never heard of.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.